Re: [z_scale] Shopping spree in Redmond, WA

  • sutfin
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 3, 2000
      Jeffrey,

      NO, NO, NO, not on the GP-38s. They run perfectly now! The smoothest,
      quietest engines I have. But, will try that motor cleaner on the Marklin
      8800s, and the F-7s, both Marklin and Micro Trains, and let you know how
      it performs, or if it does.

      As Andy mentioned in his post, there are a few other hobby shops in the
      Seattle/Tacoma/Olympia area that we need to call on, on your next trip
      back to GOD's Country.

      Terry
    • Jeffrey MacHan
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 3, 2000
        You're right, Andy! I have been to the Magic Mouse. I spotted it while
        taking time off during a convention in Seattle. I really enjoyed it. The Z
        scale was very well presented. Nobody knew anything about Z but then again
        who would expect them to :-)

        Any other suggestions for HSSs?

        Cheers,
        Jeffrey MacHan

        >From: zscale@...
        >To: z_scale@egroups.com
        >Subject: [z_scale] Re: Shopping spree in Redmond, WA
        >Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 21:18:12 -0000
        >
        >Jeffrey --
        >
        >If you venture across the lake into downtown Seattle, don't miss Magic
        >Mous=
        >e Toys, where I got my start in Z. They sell M�rklin only, with a decent
        >sel=
        >ection of Z and HO and a few Maxi items. Unfortunately, their resident
        >train=
        > expert no longer works there, but they still keep Z in stock. It's a
        >ten-mi=
        >nute walk from my place, and about a five-minute walk from the train
        >station=
        > -- thanks to your report, I have half a mind to hop an Amtrak to Tacoma
        >one=
        > of these days. :)
        >
        >-- Andy

        http://profiles.msn.com
      • jjabour
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 5, 2000
          David

          All these are on Long Island NY

          Large selection of Marklin Z track
          Medium selection of rolling stock
          J&D Hobbies
          Route 110
          Melville NY

          Medium selection of Marklin Z track and rolling stock
          Willis Hobbies
          Willis Ave
          Mineola NY

          Meduim selection of Marklin Z track and rolling stock
          and will order any parts and get them in in a timely
          fashion and give you a discount on them
          Some time has used collections available
          Caboose Hobbies
          Wall St
          Huntington NY

          John

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 6, 2000
            Thanks
            And so ambitious putting full addresses and phone numbers
            Good job
            John