Re: [z_scale] Special decal

  • Ed Scullin
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2000
      Hi Zed heads
      I finally got the Z scale decal that I ordered from Rail graphics. I
      25 each of the following sets #s 101, 103, 104, 105, & 108. They can be
      viewed at www.railgraphicsdecals.com. Some of you had expressed an
      intrest, so this is to let you know that they are now availible. Price
      is what I paid, $1.45 a sheet. I will pay for shipping and handling
      etc.
      Let me know what you want/need. Send an Email with what you want and
      your address.
      Ed Scullin