Re: [z_scale] Welcome back, Jay.

  • Jay & Anne Greer
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2000
      Hello Jeffrey,
      A personal big thanks to you and everyone else who has sent me cheer and
      atta boy points for speedy recovery after my recent back surgery. This was a
      big one that took three and a half hours of work to set my frame right. I am
      thankful to finally be out of constant pain.
      Best wishes and thanks,
      Jay Greer/Der Wegmann