Thanks to everyone

  • George A.Vega
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2000
      A formal thank you is in order to everyone who responded to my
      query about changing the trucks and couplers on my Marklin US rolling
      stock. The information you all provided is invaluable. Ole, I did put
      in for a valium refill and order extra springs ; - ).
      I have just one more question for the group right now. Did anyone
      find out what the Marklin part # is for the close coupler used between
      the F7A&B on the B&O 88602? I would like to order a few to put on my
      SP Daylight that I am putting together.
      Cheers.

      --

      "Truth is in the eye of the beholder"