Marklin 8182 Starter Set on eBay (inc 8805)

  • 'Bim' Bousman
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2000
      In case you are interested.
      BB
    • Anders Lattermann
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 29, 2000
        Hi folks!

        I'm not sure for sale adds are that welcomed here on this list, but since
        someone else already started and wasn't flamed - I'll take my chance to:

        I have lowered all prices on the remaining stuff on my sale out (no I'm not
        leaving Z, I'm resizing my ambitions to the time I have and that is not a
        mega big layout as I dreamed off).

        Also all you american guys will like the following news: The exchange rate
        for the USD to the Swedish Kronor (SEK) has gone from around 8 to 10 which
        means that you automatically gets 20% rebate on all my stuff for sale, since
        they are quoted in Swedish Kronor. That in combination with the lowered
        prices should interrested you I hope.

        See: http://www.lattermann.com/amaZing/

        Thanks and best regards from Stockholm/Sweden!
        /Anders Lattermann