New poll for z_scale

  • z_scale@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 178 , Feb 1, 2004
      z_scale group:

      What will Micro-Trains much rumored
      new Z scale Locomotive be?

      o an F unit of some kind
      o a BL-2
      o a Geep! (GP7 +)
      o DL109
      o A Brand New Steam Locomotive
      o Something AZL has already done
      o an Alco RS Unit
      o an SD50 or Newer
      o FA1 or FA2
      o an S or SW diesel Switcher

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • Don
      Message 178 of 178 , Mar 24, 2012
        Ha, how true. A couple of years ago my wife and I took a number of AMTRAK long distance trips. EVERY trip had a few "kids" who just could not be bothered to look out the windows in some of the most scenic parts of the far west of United States. iPods, iPhones, laptops, games and more ruled the day(s).

        ...don