Re: Reminder - Val Ease Central at West Springfield, MA

  • jmac_han
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2004
      Hi Michael,

      I have a booth next to the live steam folks. Although I have a contract I don't have a booth number or map, yet. I will be picking them up when I check in next Friday for setup. You'll get a visitors guide to the show when you get there and my little VEC space should be indicated on it.

      The VEC is a bridge road so foreign road names often pass by. Come by and say hello to Jim Manley and me. We'll be there all weekend. It's going to be a blast.

      Cheers,
      Jeffrey

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Michael Hilliard <mchwilton@y...> wrote:
      > Hi, I've confirmed plans to attend next sunday. Jeffery, do you have a booth/space # or a map to find you? and do you grant the right of way to other USA roadnames on your Val Ease Central? Regards, Michael Hilliard, Wilton, CT USA
    • Daniel Hogue
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 2, 2004
        Jeffrey,
        I am going to try to drive over on Saturday, weather permitting. I will
        look forward to meeting you, and Jim, and any other Zer's that are
        there.
        Dan Hogue
        Utica, NY

        I have a booth next to the live steam folks. Although I have a contract
        I don't have a booth number or map, yet. I will be picking them up when
        I check in next Friday for setup. You'll get a visitors guide to the
        show when you get there and my little VEC space should be indicated on
        it.

        The VEC is a bridge road so foreign road names often pass by. Come by
        and say hello to Jim Manley and me. We'll be there all weekend. It's
        going to be a blast.

        Cheers,
        Jeffrey

        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Michael Hilliard <mchwilton@y...> wrote:
        > Hi, I've confirmed plans to attend next sunday. Jeffery, do you have a
        booth/space # or a map to find you? and do you grant the right of way
        to other USA roadnames on your Val Ease Central? Regards, Michael
        Hilliard, Wilton, CT USA

        "Z" WARNING! HANDLE WITH CARE! Highly addictive in Small
        DoseZ!

        _____