Re: [z_scale] Reminder - Val Ease Central at West Springfield, MA

  • Michael Hilliard
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2004
      Hi, I've confirmed plans to attend next sunday. Jeffery, do you have a booth/space # or a map to find you? and do you grant the right of way to other USA roadnames on your Val Ease Central? Regards, Michael Hilliard, Wilton, CT USA

      z_scale@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      My Groups | z_scale Main Page

      Val Ease Central at West Springfield, MA

      Date: Saturday, February 7, 2004
      Time: All Day

      VEC at Amherst BIG Train Show at Eastern States Exhibition
      Grounds. February 7-8, 2004. 3 buildings full of model trains,
      vendors and huge crowds. Come see the VEC at this
      no-to-be-missed event on the East Coast.

    • jmac_han
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2004
        Hi Michael,

        I have a booth next to the live steam folks. Although I have a contract I don't have a booth number or map, yet. I will be picking them up when I check in next Friday for setup. You'll get a visitors guide to the show when you get there and my little VEC space should be indicated on it.

        The VEC is a bridge road so foreign road names often pass by. Come by and say hello to Jim Manley and me. We'll be there all weekend. It's going to be a blast.

        Cheers,
        Jeffrey

        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Michael Hilliard <mchwilton@y...> wrote:
        > Hi, I've confirmed plans to attend next sunday. Jeffery, do you have a booth/space # or a map to find you? and do you grant the right of way to other USA roadnames on your Val Ease Central? Regards, Michael Hilliard, Wilton, CT USA
      • Daniel Hogue
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 2, 2004
          Jeffrey,
          I am going to try to drive over on Saturday, weather permitting. I will
          look forward to meeting you, and Jim, and any other Zer's that are
          there.
          Dan Hogue
          Utica, NY

          I have a booth next to the live steam folks. Although I have a contract
          I don't have a booth number or map, yet. I will be picking them up when
          I check in next Friday for setup. You'll get a visitors guide to the
          show when you get there and my little VEC space should be indicated on
          it.

          The VEC is a bridge road so foreign road names often pass by. Come by
          and say hello to Jim Manley and me. We'll be there all weekend. It's
          going to be a blast.

          Cheers,
          Jeffrey

          --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Michael Hilliard <mchwilton@y...> wrote:
          > Hi, I've confirmed plans to attend next sunday. Jeffery, do you have a
          booth/space # or a map to find you? and do you grant the right of way
          to other USA roadnames on your Val Ease Central? Regards, Michael
          Hilliard, Wilton, CT USA

          "Z" WARNING! HANDLE WITH CARE! Highly addictive in Small
          DoseZ!

          _____