Re: [z_scale] Re: Andy Hunting awarded "Model of the Month" for January 2004

  • Loren Snyder
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 1, 2004
      From: "Michael Hilliard" <mchwilton@...>
      To: <z_scale@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2004 6:47 PM
      Subject: Re: [z_scale] Re: Andy Hunting awarded "Model of the Month" for
      January 2004

      > Please, not that, fruit cake, I don't need to be any more fruity than I
      am. But in all seriousness Mr. Loren, SD is schedualed for surgery from
      thursday-sat. this comming week, It will be a major opperation, I hope you
      have a good support group :) I'm going to try to install lighting without
      using the DCC space, and people thought brain surgery was major, I'm
      opperating without a P.H.D. yikes!! Can I even get a P.H.D. in Z scale?

      > - Yes Michael, I do have a fairly decent support group, but my
      fingernails are getting kind of short, what then? I'm glad you don't
      have a P.H.D.-----that stands for piled high & deep. Is it getting thick
      around here or what?