Re: More F7 details (Kristak Klear)

  • sjwood66
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 1, 2004
      Thanks Rob! It was done as an article in ZTrack way back when, maybe '93? I have a
      copy scanned on the computer.
      And you bring up an interesting fact about the PC F7s, that's the very reason I have a
      DRG&W F7 waiting in the wings... :-)
      Know how I mentioned doing the SD45 in NYS&W? Now I'm thinking PC...it would be
      easier!

      Steve W

    • ztrack@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 1, 2004
        In a message dated 2/1/04 11:42:08 AM, stevewoodward@... writes:

        > Thanks Rob! It was done as an article in ZTrack way back when, maybe '93? I
        > have a
        > copy scanned on the computer.

        Wow, thanks for the memory jog. I remember the article now! Yes, a PC SD45
        would be alot easier!

        Rob

        Ztrack Magazine, Ltd.
        6142 Northcliff Blvd.