Ztrack 15th Anniversary car sets

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2004
      I am so excited to announce that Ztrack's 15th anniversary cars sets have
      arrived from Märklin. Shipping has begun and sets are already arriving in
      mailboxes. A total of 50 sets were produced. The sets are composed of two cars and
      were designed by Ztrack subscriber John Cubbin. John has already posted photos
      of the set on his premier Z scale web site:

      http://www.ztrains.com/pages/ancillary/design/design.html

      The sets were produced by reservation only. If you missed out on the
      ordering, it may not be too late to obtain a set. We have a small number available.
      Contact us off-line for ordering information.

      For those who have ordered the FR 2003 NS hopper car, we are still awaiting
      delivery. Thank you to every one that has taken part of these special releases.
      We will have more to come!

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine, Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.