Re: [z_scale] Re: More F7 details (Kristak Klear)

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 1, 2004
      Steve,

      I really like the PC F7! I was looking up PC E8s for a customer the other
      day. I found that the PC bought a number of F7s from the Rio Grande. They kept
      the silver orange paint scheme and simply painted a black square with the PC
      logo on each side. What a strange looking loco that would be an interesting mate
      to the all black F7.

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine, Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016
      Phone/Fax (614) 764-1703
      www.ztrack.com

    • sjwood66
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 1, 2004
        Thanks Rob! It was done as an article in ZTrack way back when, maybe '93? I have a
        copy scanned on the computer.
        And you bring up an interesting fact about the PC F7s, that's the very reason I have a
        DRG&W F7 waiting in the wings... :-)
        Know how I mentioned doing the SD45 in NYS&W? Now I'm thinking PC...it would be
        easier!

        Steve W

      • ztrack@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 1, 2004
          In a message dated 2/1/04 11:42:08 AM, stevewoodward@... writes:

          > Thanks Rob! It was done as an article in ZTrack way back when, maybe '93? I
          > have a
          > copy scanned on the computer.

          Wow, thanks for the memory jog. I remember the article now! Yes, a PC SD45
          would be alot easier!

          Rob

          Ztrack Magazine, Ltd.
          6142 Northcliff Blvd.