Aspen/Westmodel 0-6-0 Saddle Tank

  • Mike Sharp
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2004
      For any one interested in this item,I have one I bought as a kit
      through Aspen in Europe.Was in stockand came very quickly( November
      2003)
      Bought as the Kit part No.30062, it is very heavy and needs attention
      to get rid of a few flash marks but is a direct replacement for the
      body on the little 0-6-0 that comes with the Marklin Battery Holiday
      set- sometimes seen on that auction site!
      Apart from changing the couplings to MTL which has not been done
      yet,Handrails not yet applied and sorting out a different set of
      decals the model is built and runs much better.
      Useful titbit of info, the two lights front and rear which are just
      brass castings have recesses which will take a tiny " jewel" to look
      like the actual light.

      Will post photo when completed and have new digital camera mastered.

      Mike Sharp