Nominations open for 2003 Best New Product

  • jmac_han
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2004
      Dear Friends of Z,

      February is once again with us and it is time to talk of serious
      things. As members of Z_Scale, you have the honor and privilege of
      nominating products for our third annual "Z_Scale / Ztrack Product
      of the Year Award".

      For the entire month of February, you are invited to propose
      products that were "introduced" to the marketplace in 2003 for
      inclusion in our Product of the Year 2003 poll.

      Note: you may list as many NEW 2003 products as you like. I'll add
      them to a Z_Scale database and photo folder so that everyone will
      know what products have been nominated.

      At the end of the nomination period, I will launch the "Best New
      Product 2003" poll. The poll will conclude mid-April, 2004. The
      results will be hidden from the membership until the conclusion of
      the poll at which time we'll all have the pleasure to see which 2003
      product you have selected.

      A magnificnet plaque will be presented to the winner by Rob Kluz of
      Ztrack Magazine at the NMRA National Train Show in Seattle,
      Washington next July.

      You may send your nominations to the list or to me directly via the
      listowner email address found on the Z_Scale home page.

      On your mark, get set, GO!

      Cheers,
      Jeffrey MacHan
    • Mike Sharp
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2004
        I nominate:
        Harald (FR) for his excellent range of Zm

        Randy at Arrowhead for some brilliant new structures and accssories
        much needed in Z

        Father Nature for his range of decorated Boxcars

        Last but not least the gentleman who brought out the exquisite
        Lasercut wooden caboose kit (i have NP version) available from
        Feather River.

        Mike Sharp(UK now into US Z due to the last 3)
      • dpstripe@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 1, 2004
          I would like to nominate Nansen Street Models for their farm structures,
          Mountaineer Precision Products for their laser cut barns, and Arrowhead Scale
          Models for thir resin kit firehouse and fire engine.

        • John & Sue Bartolotto
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 1, 2004
            Dan,

            Thank you for the nomination! It an honor!

            John

            John Bartolotto
            Nansen Street Models

            P.O. Box 98