SEARAILS Z scale Items

  • John Bartolotto
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2004
      All,

      I made an inquest to SEARAILS about what items they would have
      available in Z scale and this is their response. Great news for Z!
      I'm not able to attach their catalog and price list so go to
      http://www.searails.com/

      John

      John Bartolotto
      Nansen Street Models
      P.O. Box 98
      Carlisle, PA 17013
      http://www.nansenstreetmodels.com/
      jsbart@...
      717-448-1804

      #366 Stone Harbor Intermodal Freight Facility
      Valley Ford, CA 94972