Re: [z_scale] D.A. Karp strikes again

  • D. A. Karp
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 19, 2000
      Thanks for the kind words, Andy!  Always nice to get publicity...

      I have a couple of new projects coming up, such as a custom Z-scale SD40-2, so stay-tuned...

      -David

      At 12:15 AM 10/19/2000 +0000, you wrote:
      I just made one of my occasional visits to the "Do It Yourself In Z
      Scale" web site to see if any new articles have been posted. I was
      happy to spot two titles which have been promoted from mere un-linked
      titles to full articles. The new additions are "Reviving Marklin
      Locomotives" and "Cleaning Z-Scale Track".

      http://www.creativelement.com/z/

      Cleanly designed, nicely photographed, well-organized, and
      informative as always. Keep up the good work, David!

      -- Andy Hunting