D.A. Karp strikes again

  • zscale@retrograde.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 18, 2000
      I just made one of my occasional visits to the "Do It Yourself In Z
      Scale" web site to see if any new articles have been posted. I was
      happy to spot two titles which have been promoted from mere un-linked
      titles to full articles. The new additions are "Reviving Marklin
      Locomotives" and "Cleaning Z-Scale Track".

      http://www.creativelement.com/z/

      Cleanly designed, nicely photographed, well-organized, and
      informative as always. Keep up the good work, David!

      -- Andy Hunting
    • D. A. Karp