Stammtisch Stuttgart Wagen

  • Mr. Nicola Malavasi
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2000
      To prevent the incoming of further private e-mails we decide to post the
      following answer on the mailing lists.

      There is a misprint on one Z Club 92-Stammtisch Stuttgart car!
      One of the hundred cars shows a print error:
      One side was printed black and red only. Blue, yellow and green colors are
      missing.
      Obviously this car is escaped from the hard controls made by Märklin, but
      not to the one of the Z Club 92.
      This car is in our office and won't be sold or distributed anyway.

      We also got the information of a second print error: about the red color
      only the written "Stammtisch Stuttgart" is missing. We can make some
      mistakes, however it seems hard that such a car escapes to our control.
      Moreover the car was invoiced as a 5 colors car. it seems us strange that
      the Flags of the Z Club 92 logo are printed regular red but the written is
      missed. It means that it has to be at least a 6 color printing as Märklin
      indicated with color each Pad printed.
      Conclusion
      Even if we don't want to assume an official position we cannot guarantee
      that it is a misprint instead of a violation

      As usual I wish to ask to some German friends to translate this text into
      their native language.

      --
      Z Club 92
      Mr. Nicola Malavasi