Re: [z_scale] More buildings? What would you like me to make?

  • Jay & Anne Greer
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2000
      Dear Thor,
      I for one would like to see some waterfront buildings such as docks, fish
      canneries and related marine trade buildings. I think this would give some
      excellent foreground diversity by comparison to the usual run of the mill
      industrial sites. I have a penchant for things German but Norway is great
      too!
      Jay Greer/ Der Wegmann