Z_Scale passes 200 members

  • Jeffrey MacHan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2000
      Greetings Fellow Z Members,

      October 1st, 2000

      Z_Scale has unofficially surpassed the 200 member mark! I say
      unofficially because I suspect that some members are
      subscribed more than once under two or more email
      addresses. No Matter!

      It's nice to see the group continue to grow.

      I for one have found the list to be a great source of information,
      inspiration and comradeship. I have enjoyed sharing my
      personal experiences and limited knowledge with you and, if you
      will continue putting up with me, I wll continue to do so. The
      knowledge part is pretty much exhausted but I hope to
      experience many more adventures in the always interesting
      world of Z Scale model railroading.

      Since we all can't get away as often as we would like, please
      share your experiences with the rest of us. Continue to keep us
      up to date on your layout (armchair or material) developments.
      Send us news, pictures, anecdotes, recipes, how-to's, links,
      referrals, kudos, reviews, offers, commentary and of course,
      questions. And don't limit yourselves to this list!

      Thank you to one and all for a Super time in cyberspace.

      Respectfully yours,
      Jeffrey MacHan