More buildings? What would you like me to make?

  • Thor
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2000
      Hello!

      I will be designing more buildings in the new couple of months. I
      want to add a European set - mainly Norwegian for now, as we have
      pics of them all over the house. Maybe some German buildings. If
      things go as planned, I'll be uploading the following within a few
      weeks (these already are finished):

      Pretty City - an add-on to our town/city set
      Yule City - village done in Yule decor
      More interiors
      A few "uncatalogued" sets I made, but did not compile into a series.

      We have added a section on our site's links page with Card and paper
      models. These are all sites that offer free downloadable kits. I'm
      looking for more of these sites, the ones offering truly exquisite
      buildings. Seems that the Italians and French have a flair for
      designing some fine kits, and I'll be looking more into those sites.
      If they're good enough, I'll add them to the list.

      If you have any requests, insofar as buildings, billboards, etc that
      you would like me to add, please let me know. The cost is the usual:
      free.

      Many thanks!

      Happy Railroading!
      Thor

      http://thortrains.hypermart.net
    • Jay & Anne Greer
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2000
        Dear Thor,
        I for one would like to see some waterfront buildings such as docks, fish
        canneries and related marine trade buildings. I think this would give some
        excellent foreground diversity by comparison to the usual run of the mill
        industrial sites. I have a penchant for things German but Norway is great
        too!
        Jay Greer/ Der Wegmann