Reminder - Val Ease Central at West Springfield, MA

  • z_scale@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 23, 2004

      Val Ease Central at West Springfield, MA

      Date: Saturday, February 7, 2004
      Time: All Day

      VEC at Amherst BIG Train Show at Eastern States Exhibition
      Grounds. February 7-8, 2004. 3 buildings full of model trains,
      vendors and huge crowds. Come see the VEC at this
      no-to-be-missed event on the East Coast.
    • Michael Hilliard
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 23, 2004
        I've attended this event many times, but not for years at this point, allways had something Z even 15 years ago, I won't miss it this year, cant wait. Thanks for the reminder. I live about 2 hours from there these days, used to be closer, I think Jeffrey made a post about this a while back, plan on days to see everything, but if you're only looking for Z a day is plenty. Something to look forward to. Michael Hilliard

        z_scale@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        My Groups | z_scale Main Page

        Val Ease Central at West Springfield, MA

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 30, 2004

          Val Ease Central at West Springfield, MA

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 1, 2004
            Hi, I've confirmed plans to attend next sunday. Jeffery, do you have a booth/space # or a map to find you? and do you grant the right of way to other USA roadnames on your Val Ease Central? Regards, Michael Hilliard, Wilton, CT USA

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 1, 2004
              Hi Michael,

              I have a booth next to the live steam folks. Although I have a contract I don't have a booth number or map, yet. I will be picking them up when I check in next Friday for setup. You'll get a visitors guide to the show when you get there and my little VEC space should be indicated on it.

              The VEC is a bridge road so foreign road names often pass by. Come by and say hello to Jim Manley and me. We'll be there all weekend. It's going to be a blast.

              Cheers,
              Jeffrey

              --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Michael Hilliard <mchwilton@y...> wrote:
              > Hi, I've confirmed plans to attend next sunday. Jeffery, do you have a booth/space # or a map to find you? and do you grant the right of way to other USA roadnames on your Val Ease Central? Regards, Michael Hilliard, Wilton, CT USA
            • Daniel Hogue
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 2, 2004
                Jeffrey,
                I am going to try to drive over on Saturday, weather permitting. I will
                look forward to meeting you, and Jim, and any other Zer's that are
                there.
                Dan Hogue
                Utica, NY

                I have a booth next to the live steam folks. Although I have a contract
                I don't have a booth number or map, yet. I will be picking them up when
                I check in next Friday for setup. You'll get a visitors guide to the
                show when you get there and my little VEC space should be indicated on
                it.

                The VEC is a bridge road so foreign road names often pass by. Come by
                and say hello to Jim Manley and me. We'll be there all weekend. It's
                going to be a blast.

                Cheers,
                Jeffrey

                --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Michael Hilliard <mchwilton@y...> wrote:
                > Hi, I've confirmed plans to attend next sunday. Jeffery, do you have a
                booth/space # or a map to find you? and do you grant the right of way
                to other USA roadnames on your Val Ease Central? Regards, Michael
                Hilliard, Wilton, CT USA

                "Z" WARNING! HANDLE WITH CARE! Highly addictive in Small
                DoseZ!

                _____