Re: [z_scale] Exhibition in Olso, Norway

  • Frans van Cuilenborg
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 24, 2000
      You are right Ole, thanks for the reminder.

      Frans

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 24, 2000
        A slight correction, Ole. This list does accept JPEG files
        attached to messages that are sent as individual emails. They
        are stripped off the daily digest however.

        Your suggestion to upload them to the files section is a good
        idea. I suggest that the person doing the uploading inform the
        list and include the URL in the posting.

        Cheers,
        Jeffrey MacHan
        Moderator

        --- In z_scale@egroups.com, Ole Rosted <Ole.Rosted@g...>