PennZee

  • Mike Sharp
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 18, 2004
      Hi gang,
      Thanks to those who have answered my Queries about NA coaches.
      I will try contacting PennZee and finding out what is available or in
      the pipe line.
      Does anyone know if they have a Fax number, because it would be
      quicker than snail mail from the UK.
      Thanks
      Mike Sharp
    • dpstripe@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 18, 2004
        I don't know of a fax number, but Pennzee has an e-mail address, you might be
        able to locate it on one of the Z websites under manufacturers. I am away
        from home right now, so I can't look it up in Z-track.
        Dan S.

        In a message dated 1/18/2004 11:26:05 AM Eastern Standard Time,
        mf.sharp@... writes:
        Hi gang,
        Thanks to those who have answered my Queries about NA coaches.
        I will try contacting PennZee and finding out what is available or in
        the pipe line.
        Does anyone know if they have a Fax number, because it would be
        quicker than snail mail from the UK.
        Thanks
        Mike Sharp

      • Glenn and Sandy Stiska
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 18, 2004
          Hi Mike,

          Here's Bob Olson's PennZee FAX number: 717-540-0761

          Best regards from rainy Florida,
          Glenn and Sandy

          on Sunday, 18 Jan 04 11:24 AM "Mike Sharp" <mf.sharp@...> wrote:

          < Does anyone know if they have a Fax number, because it would be
          quicker than snail mail from the UK.>
          Thanks
          Mike Sharp
        • graham Jones
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 10, 2013
            Anybody know whats happened at PennZee ZScale monster is showing production halted.

            Graham