Where to get traction tires !

  • WBolt1809@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 1999
      Hej, Jacob,

      traction tires available from:

      Manfred Joerger
      Huegelstr. 9
      D-82178 Puchheim-Ort
      Germany

      Tel./Fax: Germany (0)89 - 803260

      Prices:

      (1) You may send only the axle(s) - well packed, not just a normal envelope !
      - this
      will cost you DM 10,00 per axle. 2 axles per loco-truck should be
      equipped.
      (2) You may send the whole loco which costs DM 50,00.
      (3) I cannot tell you, how much you are charged when sending just the
      loco-trucks,
      because sending the whole loco does not make sense - perhaps you will
      let me
      know the result of your inquiery ?

      When I had it done by sending 4 axles, I enclosed an "EC" over DM 40,00. Mr.
      Joerger sent the modified axles back "shipment to be paid by recepient" = DM
      5,40.

      Annotation - not only for beginners ! - dismounting a truck is fairly easy -
      pay attention to the coupler spring ! Otherwise you will be playing hide and
      seek till the 4-th millennium dawns..... - Reassembling, after you have
      received the modified axles back........well, not so easy: coupler + spring,
      then you have to care for the contacts to be positioned on the inside of each
      wheel - which makes 4........

      This leads me to the question: Who has THEEE idea(s) how to do this quick-
      and safely ???

      Stay tuned !
      - Wolfgang -