Re: [z_scale] old items listed where?

  • bill.foote
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 4, 2004
      Uwe,

      The book you need is the Koll Catalogue/Price List - see
      http://www.koll-verlag.de/ for more details

      HTH

      Bill

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 5, 2004
        The Koll Z book is out of print and not to be published again.

        I am not sure if it is even available on E-Bay.

        Larry Donsbach
        San Antonio, TX

      • ftoenshoff@t-online.de
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 5, 2004
          Try this side:

          http://thezcollection.telenet.be/

          Joris Ilegems from Belgium offers a nice CD-Rom with all Mäklin issues
          from scale z !

          Price about 67 € / 67 $ plus shipping.

          regards

          Friedhelm