Re: [z_scale] Re: old items listed where?

  • Uwe Liermann
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 4, 2004
      >> Where can I find some information about older items from maerklin.

      > Would this help??:
      > http://www.z-world.com/bin/finder.cgi?list=master

      THX at least that is what I remember that I saw before. And it will
      help a lot.

      And now I have it bookmarked :-)

      --
      regards
      Uwe
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 4, 2004
        Uwe,

        The book you need is the Koll Catalogue/Price List - see
        http://www.koll-verlag.de/ for more details

        HTH

        Bill

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 5, 2004
          The Koll Z book is out of print and not to be published again.

          I am not sure if it is even available on E-Bay.

          Larry Donsbach
          San Antonio, TX

        • ftoenshoff@t-online.de
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 5, 2004
            Try this side:

            http://thezcollection.telenet.be/

            Joris Ilegems from Belgium offers a nice CD-Rom with all Mäklin issues
            from scale z !

            Price about 67 € / 67 $ plus shipping.

            regards

            Friedhelm