Z lighting

  • mchwilton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2004
      Hi All, I'm sure most know I've been in pusuit of the best caoch
      lighting, and belive I finnilly worked it out. Check out the coach
      lighting folder and see the latest miniature curcuit. The obsrvation
      car kit is featured and includes a micro (approx. 12x18scale") red
      tail light, will hook up via fiber optics. I'm just so amazed with
      the micro LEDS I just had to share. I'll supply as a kit for now to
      anyone with good soldering skills. All surface mouth componants.
      Rivals all the resent posts for richmond electronics, Me Mo, etc. At
      a much lower do it yourself kit price.The Red LED is perfect size
      for a FRED unit, and not look oversized. It's lterally 1.5x2.3x.70mm
      thich. I'll let my amazement and your feedback guide my creativity.
      Michael (p.s. Thanks Rob Kluz, just recieved my Ztrack and love the
      artical.)