Tucson, AZ train show

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2004
      I received the following from Peg and Chuck Cuson (ccuson@...).
      For those in the Tucson area, it seems like a good chance to see some Z scale! -
      Rob Kluz

      The Gadsden Pacific Division Toy Train
      Operating Museum is putting on its 33rd biannual show
      in Tucson January 17.  There are expected to be over
      120 seller tables and about a dozen operating layouts
      of all gauges.  We will have our Z layout on display
      with three trains running.  Marklin and Kalmbach are
      sending us some brochures and door prizes for the
      meet, and we will have a few copies of our ZTracks for
      people to look at.

      Ztrack Magazine, Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016