Re: [z_scale] Loose rails

  • John Duino
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2004
      My $0.02 as a lifelong model builder. My personal preference is the Zap
      line of adhesives ( I won't call them all CA's, cyanoacrylates, because
      they aren't).

      While I haven't tried it for this application they make one called
      Flex-Zap that remains flexible, like a stiff silicone. As someone
      mentioned earlier, true CA's are crystaline in nature, and are subject
      to failure under repeated stress cycles.

      They also make something called Rail Zip, but I have no experience with
      that.