Re: Happy New Year!

  • Bill Hoshiko
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2004
      To all Zers from all over the world,

      Happy New Year from a cool California morning. You can see how our
      day looks by viewing the Rose Parade from Pasadena. No doubt that
      those viewers lining the sides of the street will be sheding their
      coats as soon at the sun appears from behind the clouds. The sun is
      trying to shine on my keyboard right now.

      I cannot help but be amazed that I have been able to reach a life
      style where one of the big disapointments of this day is that I
      cannot afford an AZL GS4 with those beautiful Daylight cars.

      Today is a day of appreciation and hope that all the other people of
      this world can achieve a life where all they need to complain about
      the lack of Z scale trains instead of worrying about their next meal
      or a warm place to sleep.

      Here's wishing the whole world a Happy New Year.

      If Z scale has a new year as fruitfull as 2003 we will all wish that
      we had saved all of our spare change.

      Bill
      El Toro, Ca

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Jens Wimmel" <jens@z...> wrote:
      > Dear Z-friends
      >
      > A happy new year 2004 from Switzerland!
      > >
      > Regards
      >
      > Jens
    • Reynard Wellman
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2009
        I wish to extend a "Happy New Year!" to all those
        who chose to be optimistic about our mutual future in
        the coming decade. And I will also extend a
        "Happy New Year Anyway!" to those who feel
        pessimistic about things. My hobby trains and railway trips
        always give me a lift when I'm feeling down (Our trips up to
        Dallas and back to Austin on Amtrak are a great way to
        meet smiling new friends).

        Warm regardZ to all,

        Reynard
      • Kevin Brady