Happy New Year!

  • Jens Wimmel
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2004
      Dear Z-friends

      A happy new year 2004 from Switzerland!

      In the last days 2003 reconstruction and detailing of the 2-8-2
      Maerklin steam loco started. I found some pics of a SOO line mikado
      in the www and after some graphic work I'm now owner of the SOO line
      loco 1003. First pics have been uploaded to the trains section of
      grison siding page.

      www.zettzeit.ch/grisonsiding.html

      Regards

      Jens
    • Bill Hoshiko
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2004
        To all Zers from all over the world,

        Happy New Year from a cool California morning. You can see how our
        day looks by viewing the Rose Parade from Pasadena. No doubt that
        those viewers lining the sides of the street will be sheding their
        coats as soon at the sun appears from behind the clouds. The sun is
        trying to shine on my keyboard right now.

        I cannot help but be amazed that I have been able to reach a life
        style where one of the big disapointments of this day is that I
        cannot afford an AZL GS4 with those beautiful Daylight cars.

        Today is a day of appreciation and hope that all the other people of
        this world can achieve a life where all they need to complain about
        the lack of Z scale trains instead of worrying about their next meal
        or a warm place to sleep.

        Here's wishing the whole world a Happy New Year.

        If Z scale has a new year as fruitfull as 2003 we will all wish that
        we had saved all of our spare change.

        Bill
        El Toro, Ca

        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Jens Wimmel" <jens@z...> wrote:
        > Dear Z-friends
        >
        > A happy new year 2004 from Switzerland!
        > >
        > Regards
        >
        > Jens
      • Reynard Wellman
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2009
          I wish to extend a "Happy New Year!" to all those
          who chose to be optimistic about our mutual future in
          the coming decade. And I will also extend a
          "Happy New Year Anyway!" to those who feel
          pessimistic about things. My hobby trains and railway trips
          always give me a lift when I'm feeling down (Our trips up to
          Dallas and back to Austin on Amtrak are a great way to
          meet smiling new friends).

          Warm regardZ to all,

          Reynard
        • Kevin Brady