Re: [z_scale] Is is getting steamy in here?

  • Reynard Wellman
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 30, 2003
      Hello Rob et al,

      One look on the Ztrack website at the new steam locos
      made me go to the bank and withdraw some savings.
      The check is on its way!

      Say "hello" from me to Hans Riddervold, the instigator of this major
      Z scale achievement. Beautifully crafted items like these will serve
      notice to all who doubt that Z scale can be a major player
      in the model railroading community.

      Gee, those old F7s are starting to look a little long in the tooth.
      And to heck with a new gasoline car, my priorities are true to steam!

      Best regards,
      Reynard
      On Sunday, December 28, 2003, at 06:17 PM, ztrack@... wrote:

      > <edited>
      >
      > A total of 25 different options are available. See the AZL pages on the
      > Ztrack web site (www.ztrack.com) for more information. As with past
      > runs, these
      > locomotives are available direct to Ztrack Magazine subscribers at a
      > discount
      > price. A downloadable PDF order form is available on line for those
      > subscribers
      > wishing to order before the printed forms arrive in the
      > November/December issue
      > of Ztrack. For those who are not Ztrack subscribers, contact your
      > authorized
      > dealer for pricing and availability.
      >
      > Happy New Year!
      > Rob Kluz
      >
      > Ztrack Magazine, Ltd.
      > 6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      > Dublin, OH 43016
      > Phone/Fax (614) 764-1703
      > www.ztrack.com

      > "Z" WARNING! HANDLE WITH CARE!� Highly addictive in Small
      > DoseZ!

      <image.tiff>