Re: What did Santa bring?

  • willypinhead
    Message 1 of 31 , Dec 29 9:56 PM
      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, ted_lamar@p... wrote:

      > >Enquiring minds want to know what goodies Santa put under the tree
      > >or in the stocking for you.

      Hello Z Heads,

      Santa(my lovely wife) was very good to me!I had a wish list that
      she saw in November from Ajckids(Guy),Wichita Falls TX and brought
      them all!!

      I've received these items under the tree:

      89392- Signal x3
      89393- Signal x2
      07244- Universal Relay x2
      07273- Control Box x2
      87342- OBB Eurofirma Passenger Set
      88580- OBB Taurus CL.1016 Loco
      88433- Ruhr S Bahn CL.143 Loco

      - Slight pause on writing cause I gave my wife a big kiss again! -

      12519- Trix Taurus Loco
      15908- Trix Intercity Passenger Car Set
      15909- Trix Intercity Add-on Passenger Car

      AND the custom made SBB CL.460 "Lovely" loco!!!
      Wait.................... Another big,wet kiss to my wife!

      Willy,NYC-The Bronx

      Love Life,Love Your Wife
      Take Care,Be Well,Stay Safe
    • willypinhead