Trade tunnel motor for sd40-2

  • harold grady
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2003
      Hello guys, I have a mint condition rio grande tunnel
      motor that I am willing to trade for a sd-40-2. I will
      accept csx, santa fe or u.p. Here's what you get:
      Along with the mint condition rio grande tunnel motor
      a rogue undecorated gp-38 shell. The tunnel motor has
      been
      tested only, never run. The rogue shell is for
      incentive
      because I want csx very bad #1 priority. But of course
      in the end I will accept either or the other. One more
      condition must be in U.S.A. So email me and let's
      talk.

      Harold Grady

      http://photos.yahoo.com/