Christmas Wishes

  • umrev1981
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2003
      On this day before Christmas and our little trains make their way to
      their minature destinations, carrying passengers and freight eager
      for the holy-day, may you and yours continue to enjoy God's grace
      found in the Christ child. Thank you all for the support and
      encouragement you have been to me since joining the group. You are
      making my Zexperience a delightful, wonderful adventure. Merry
      Christmas and may your New Year be one of good health and spirit.
      Rev. Bruce E. Baumberger
      MidweZt HaulerZ, Car C
      Owner/Operator "The Bumbling B-Line"