RE: [z_scale] Need imput!

  • Elizabeth Hayes
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 22 4:47 PM
      if you want boxcars that are too short in height, have molded on roofwalks
      ,come in cartoon color schemes and have a brakewheel mounted on BOTH ends
      of the car , then Marklin is the one for you

      Get dial-up Internet access now with our best offer: 6 months @$9.95/month!
      http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup