Re: layout and rail questions

  • Frans van Cuilenborg
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 30, 1999
      Snip, snip, snip......

      There was a lot of good things said in this mail but I do not quite agree
      about the flex M�rklin type track.
      I have used it a lot but you have to cut the underside of the track on the
      "outside" of the radia. Then it will bend easy. The advantage is that you
      can make a very nice stransfer from straight to circular by keeping a part
      fixed as it is and then cut where it bends.
      The cutting is done between the sleepers on the outside of the radia.

      Frans