Manfred Jörger's beer garden

  • Jeremy Brandon
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2003
      I've just got back from the Munich exhibition halls where I have been
      helping Manfred Jörger get his layout ready for the exhibition which
      starts tomorrow at 10.00 (will I see some of you there?) and I
      thought I would share with you my picture of the latest addition to
      his amazing layout - the beer garden:

      http://tinyurl.com/xeuu

      [if that doesn't work for you, look in the Z_scale Photos section in
      the folder "Joerger" at the picture "BeerGraden")

      He has made a complete brewery (naturally making Jörger Weissbier),
      including copper "kettles" in the brewing hall, with the beer garden
      at one end.

      I nominate him for a Z_scale modelling award of some kind - he
      deserves it!

      I wish you could all be here to see his layout. Jeremy.
    • mrnosal
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2003
        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Jeremy Brandon" <Jeremy.Brandon@t...> wrote:

        > I wish you could all be here to see his layout. Jeremy.

        Photos, photos, photos. Please :-)

        --mike
      • David George
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 3, 2003
          I am creating "ADOLPH'S" Brewery ( Adolph Coors ) in the Golden Colorado section of my layout. I have been getting pretty proud of myself,,kit bashing a few warehouse kits, etc, to maybe have a semblence of an old brewery,,,,,,,then I see Manfred's stuff and I just stop in amazement. Jeremy,,could I some how make a real estate transaction with Manfred and bring his brewery to the USA ?

          David G.
          "G~B&CC RR"

          I nominate him for a Z_scale modelling award of some kind - he
          deserves it!

          I wish you could all be here to see his layout. Jeremy.

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT