Re: [z_scale] Rejuvenate Cork Roadbed

  • Ralph Scott
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2003
      I have kept part of a nodule that had cork roadbed for more than 10 years and it shows no sign of deteriation yet. I would not like to reuse it as it is easier to Lay new cork . Its not very expensive to buy in sheet form. At a guess i would say Rubbing Linseed oil on the cork surface would go a long way towards stopping it from drying out.. Thats the stuff they use on cricket bats!
      Ralph