Let's talk Z scale!

  • Jeffrey MacHan
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2000
      Dear Z_Scale list members,

      I believe that the banner ad and computer security discussions belong on
      some other forum, not Z_Scale.

      Please refrain from straying from the topic of Z scale as clearly described
      in the Z_Scale@egroups.com mission statement.

      ***** End of Call to Order *****

      Many members have commented on how useful this list has been for them.
      Let's contribute to building a positive Z scale experience for our fellow
      members. Z scale model railroading is FUN!

      **** End of Sermon ****

      If you have a web site related to Z scale, let me know and I will add the
      link to our LINKS area or add the link yourself. Also, if you have a series
      of bookmarks of interest to the Z scale community, please share them with
      us. Together we can establish an extensive and up to date series of
      bookmarks.

      Here is this week's suggestion for addition to your personal bookmarks:

      Do It Yourself in Z Scale www.creativelement.com/z

      The presentation is 1st class. The articles are extremely well written and
      are completely illustrated with clear images and notes. I can only
      encourage David to complete the last 2 articles that are currently unlinked.

      I got Zed in the Head!
      Jeffrey MacHan
      Moderator

      http://profiles.msn.com
    • D. A. Karp
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2000
        Jeffrey,

        Thanks for the brilliant compliments! Hopefully, I'll get those last two
        unlinked articles up in the next few weeks, along with several others I've
        been contemplating. The more feedback I get about the site, the more I'll
        add to it.

        -David