Banner ads in postings

  • Jeffrey MacHan
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2000
      Dear fellow Z_Scale members,

      If the recent posts concerning advertising banners in posts to the group
      refer to the banner ads found at the beginning of our messages, please do
      NOT blame your fellow list members. Egroups has begun to place ADS in
      messages in all groups on their service.

      Egroups will remove the banners if I agree to pay them $16.95 (I believe)!
      Since this is a free service, I have elected not to pay them the ransom to
      remove the banners.

      As someone, my mother I'm sure, has said many, many times...nothing in life
      is free! Not even free message groups, it seems.

      However, please refrain from placing non-Z scale related materials in your
      postings to the group. As I have indicated in a previous posting, Spammers
      will be removed from the list.

      Best regards,
      Jeffrey MacHan, moderator
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2000
        Hello,

        I think that the digest subscription is good solution.
        Model railroad world goes slowly.

        Regards.

        Yuji Kuwabara