Rail Zeppelin with broken propeller

  • Bohus Blahut
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2003
      Hi there,

      Boy, it's been a really long time since I posted. I've been going
      through my Z gear, making some repairs here and there. I found that my Rail
      Zeppelin's propeller has one blade broken off! I still have the broken
      blade, but it is so slender, I can't imagine that gluing it on without some
      sort of backing would work - a real task.

      Has anyone here had this difficulty? I guess that I'll just look among
      model airplane parts in hopes of trying to find a similarly-sized propeller.
      If any of you have any ideas, I'd be grateful to hear them! Thank you.

      - Bohus Blahut
      (BOH-hoosh BLAH-hoot)

      modern filmmaker