Re: [z_scale] Reminder - Val Ease Central at Detroit train meet

  • Jeffrey MacHan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2000
      Sorry Gang,

      I should have deleted this listing from the Z_Scale events calendar. After
      so much excitement this summer, the Val Ease Central will be taking a break
      from train shows until December 2, 2000 at the Great American Train Show in
      Buffalo, NY, followed shortly thereafter with the GATS in Grand Rapids, MI,
      December 16-17, 2000.

      Unfortunately, real life returns next Tuesday to interfere with my hobby
      when I start a new posting in Toronto (same job, same boss, new city).

      BTW, the "Detroit" meet is actually in Toledo, Ohio.

      Best regards,
      Jeffrey MacHan

      http://profiles.msn.com