Fewer people - more bargains

  • W. Hansen
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2003
      It seems to me that there are fewer people bidding on ebay items right
      now. Where 80 to 100 people would look at any given item on ebay now
      maybe 30 to 40 people are looking. I guess because of this lake of
      lookers I have been able to win some auctions in the past few week at
      great prices. Cars seem to be especially good deals while there are no
      bargains on track.

      =====
      http://RoyaltyFreePhotos.com