Re: [z_scale] Z Decals, W.P & N.Y.C. now available!

  • zbendtrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2003
      All:

      > Hi guys, me again, just finished passenger car sets of decals for
      > Western Pacific and New York Central.

      For what its worth......

      I sent Michael a file containing read-to-print artwork for a set of decals.
      I got the finished decal sheet back today. My complete report on his quality
      of work follows:

      Whhhhoooppppppiiiiiieeeee.

      (Translation: perfect, even under a 10x loupe.) Nice work.

      No connection except for a very happy customer.
      Bill K.
      Houston