Re: [z_scale] Seeking Info on a Rare Z Loco

  • Manfred Geister
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2003
      Dear Willy!

      The loco you are searching for, was never built by Marklin. It is the
      recolored version of a SBB-class 460. Here is the link to the company
      offering this loco:

      http://www.mikkelsen.ch/

      There homepage is available in english, german and danish.

      Hope, this information will help you.

      Yours,
      Manfred (Austria, Europe)

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2003
        --- "willypinhead" <willypinhead@y...> wrote:
        > The pics are poor.The seller really doesn't know about the
        loco.But
        > I was told by him it's a "DSB Litra EA #3002-Niels Bohr-brand new".

        In the photo on eBay the writing on the box shows the model comes
        from Mikkelsen and the sellers comment is "It is new, made by
        Mikkelsen International". Their website shows a DSB 3001 priced at
        269 EUR. You paid 299 USD - about right. Here's a picture of the
        prototype:

        http://mercurio.iet.unipi.it/pix/dk/electric/EA/dsb3002.jpg

        What more do you want to know? Jeremy.