Re: [z_scale] F45?

  • dpstripe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2003
      In a message dated 10/31/03 4:26:40 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      TrainRunner@... writes:

      > If I were to push forward with such a thing, is there anyone
      > else who would be interested in buy RP shells and trucks from me, along
      > with instructions on kit-bashing the mechanism?

      I would.
      Dan S.

    • Mr. W
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 4, 2003
        Hi Corey,
        RP is short for 'rapid prototyped'. I have various contacts in
        industry that allow me to get short run, rapid prototyped parts for
        relatively little money. I'm currently considering starting a business
        on the side for, if you will, a 'production on demand' model railroad
        company. I'll be able to produce special products. Here's the address
        for my website at the moment:

        http://users.myexcel.com/geoffw/trainrunner/

        Unfortunately, I don't have the equipment to produce chassis. I can
        design them, but I cannot manufacture them.

        Mr. W