Swiss 'Milk'-Loco is available soon

  • Jens Wimmel
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2003
      Dear Z-friends

      Planned as a self - gift for my 5th Z-anniversary, I want to share
      a funny SBB-commercial locomotive with other interested Z-scalers.
      The story:
      In 1994 the era of locomotives with comercial art on the body
      started. Though the uneven shell of this loco is not very suitable
      for repaintings or foil-covering, 2 years after the start of the
      class 460 the first colorful variations were on the rails. Like the
      painting of the nearly legendary 'Agfa' - loco, big letterings and
      logos in the typical firm colors are standard. Only when the locos
      from Marklin with the alpine scene and the stoker layout are
      demanding in graphics and more sensational for the viewer.
      One of the most conspicious locomotive of the SBB is still
      the 'Milk' - loco. From Oktober 1995 to March 1997 the
      cow 'Lovely' , known from milk commercials, hunted a running dog on
      both sides of the loco. This was a smiling indication for the power
      of this good food. One side was written in french language, the
      other took the german advertising slogan. On the front sides 'Latte'
      the italian word for milk was additional.

      Model discription:
      ZS 01003 / SBB Re 460 021-9 "Lovely" in 1:220 scale
      - Base: Maerklin® Art.-Nr. 88441
      - New 5-pole Miniclub - Motor
      - Blackened wheels
      - 2 traction tires diagonal on the outwardly wheels
      - 2 replacement traction tires
      - A piece of System Jörgers track cleaner
      - Maerklin® operating instructions
      - Informations about the original
      - Certification incl. mit production number
      - Delivery in massive woodbox
      - Planned delivery in late November 2003
      - Built-in digital decoder possible for a reasonable price

      The pictures and more information:
      http://home.datacomm.ch/zettsiite/Lovely_E.html

      I hope, your will enjoy it!

      Greetings from switzerland