Swiss 'Milk'-Loco is available soon
- Dear Z-friends
Planned as a self - gift for my 5th Z-anniversary, I want to share
a funny SBB-commercial locomotive with other interested Z-scalers.
In 1994 the era of locomotives with comercial art on the body
started. Though the uneven shell of this loco is not very suitable
for repaintings or foil-covering, 2 years after the start of the
class 460 the first colorful variations were on the rails. Like the
painting of the nearly legendary 'Agfa' - loco, big letterings and
logos in the typical firm colors are standard. Only when the locos
from Marklin with the alpine scene and the stoker layout are
demanding in graphics and more sensational for the viewer.
One of the most conspicious locomotive of the SBB is still
the 'Milk' - loco. From Oktober 1995 to March 1997 the
cow 'Lovely' , known from milk commercials, hunted a running dog on
both sides of the loco. This was a smiling indication for the power
of this good food. One side was written in french language, the
other took the german advertising slogan. On the front sides 'Latte'
the italian word for milk was additional.
ZS 01003 / SBB Re 460 021-9 "Lovely" in 1:220 scale
- Base: Maerklin® Art.-Nr. 88441
- New 5-pole Miniclub - Motor
- Blackened wheels
- 2 traction tires diagonal on the outwardly wheels
- 2 replacement traction tires
- A piece of System Jörgers track cleaner
- Maerklin® operating instructions
- Informations about the original
- Certification incl. mit production number
- Delivery in massive woodbox
- Planned delivery in late November 2003
- Built-in digital decoder possible for a reasonable price
The pictures and more information:
I hope, your will enjoy it!
Greetings from switzerland